Hello everyone! Today I have a card made for Addicted to Stamps Challenge to share with you. The challenge theme is
I created a heart themed shaker card using image from The Paper Nest Doll January release. This image is called “Avery with Hearts”.
To match with the image, I created a shaker card. It looks like Avery is using her apron to capture the falling hearts. To keep this card clean and simple, I decorated the card with ribbon, and die cuts from SimonSaysStamp.
The image was colored with distress ink in pink and red color combo.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite way to add a Sentiment& Why. I love using die cut to add sentiment on my card. The sentiment die cut is easily to be noticed.
- Creative Inspirations February Challenge – Love is in theAir and/or Color Scheme
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #206 – Favourite Colors
- Noor Design February Challenge - Celebrations
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 8 – Anything Goes
I hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by