Hello! To share with you today is the card I made for Addicted to Stamps last challenge of 2017. We will come back in 2018 with some little changes. By the way, the theme for this year last challenge is
I have made this window card to fit this challenge theme. I designed the card layout like a house decorated with Christmas wreath and garland. Looking through the window, we can see three cats helping each other decorating Christmas tree outside the house.
I used the stamp from Crafter’s Companion Mulberry Wood. This stamp is called “Purr’fect Christmas”. I colored the image with distress ink. The cats’ colors are exactly the same as my three cats. I also added some glitters on snow, garland, and star and applied some snow paste on the falling snow. The window was made from acetate sheet which I stenciled little snowflakes with gesso.
I decorated the top part with cute Christmas wreath, garland die cut from Doohickey volume 17, and Impression Obsession Holly Leaf Cluster die cuts.
As this is the window card, the front cover is clear and the image is inside the card. The top part is the blank space to write greeting message.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- As You Like It Challenge – Favourite Animal. My favourite animal is cat. I’m a cat lover. I have 3 cats so I coloured the cats in this card exactly like mine.
- Cards Und More Challenge #199 – Snow (Men)/ Snow/ Men
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #22 – Winter Wonderland
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #284 – Winter/ Christmas
- Deep Ocean Challenge #169 – Santa is Coming To Town
- Noor Design December Challenge – Anything Goes
- The Paper Shelter Challenge – Birthday/ Celebrations
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 49 – Anything Goes
- Winter Wonderland Challenge – Anything Christmas Goes
Hope you like my card today. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day.