Hello! Today I have a card I created for reminder post at two Magnolia challenges. The first one is Magnolia Forever with the theme
And Marvelous Magnolia challenge with the theme
For this card, I only used die cuts on the front cover. The poinsettia was made from die cuts from Magnolia Vintage box 4. The snowflake background and sentiment die cuts are from Poppy Stamps. I used some glitters on die cuts to add sparkling touch to the card.
When opening the card, Tilda and snowflakes will pop up. Both Tilda and snowflakes were attached to the pop up part. I made the spiral pop up by following the tutorial here. I stamped the background paper with snowflake stamps from Magnolia Vintage Box 4 and “X-Mas Snowflakes” stamp from A Lovely Christmas 2015 collection.
This cute Tilda is from “Tilda with Sock Puffs” stamp from Aspen Holidays 2016 collection. I used masking stamp technique to make her sitting on “the Christmas Lace Bench” stamp from the same collection. The stamped image was colored with distress ink. I also attached tiny snowflake over her palm using acetate stripe.
The sentiment is from LOTV stamp which I heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #29 – All About Christmas Time
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #22 – Winter Wonderland
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #284 – Winter/ Christmas
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge – Anything Goes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #16 – Anything Goes w/ the option of Winter
- Midweek Magnolias Challenge #179 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design December Challenge – Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper December Challenge – Christmas/ Winter
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week 50 – Anything Goes
- Scrap & Craft Challenge #10 – Anything Christmas
Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful winter day.