Hello everyone! Today I have a card I made for Marvelous Magnolia challenge to share with you. The theme for this month challenge is
I have created this sweet Tilda birthday card. I used Simon Says Stamp Brackets die to create card’s shape. I also decorated the card with several Doohickey die cuts i.e. Spring Flower Lace, Butterfly from Doohickey volume 4, and banner. The patterned papers are from Maja Design, and La Boom.
This cute Tilda is Magnolia “Tilda with Fantasy Flower” stamp from Lost & Found 2014 collection. I colored the stamped image with distress ink. The frame is from Spellbinders Lacey Oval die cut.
Paper flowers decoration is a must for this card.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- All About Magnolia Challenge #22 – All About Spring/ Easter
- As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Card Base Shape. I love square card with curvy and round edges. I think this shape adds more interest than normal square card.
- Craft Heaven Shop Challenge #19 – Scent of Flower
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #272 – Spring Spectacular
- Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge #145 – Easter or AnythingGoes
- Magnolia-licious Challenge #7 – Anything Goes with option ofadding a little metal
- Noor Design Challenge - Flowers
- One Crazy Stamper April Challenge - Spring
- Scrapy Land Challenge #63 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp WednesdayChallenge – Spring Color Inspiration
Thank you for stopping by. Have a sweet day!