Hello crafty friends! To share with you today is the colorful birthday card I created for The Paper Nest Doll blog. I used PND image called “Birthday Princess Ellie”.
The card base is from Doohickey volume 13 which cut on bright fuchsia paper. The birthday party patterned paper is from La Boom. I think this combination really matches with the image.
I colored the image with distress ink. I used bright pink and yellow color combination to match with the card base.
Paper flowers are also in the same color combination.
Cake die cut is from Marianne Designs. I love chocolate cake so I used brown color here as well as the cake in the image.
To add the fun of birthday party, I added banner and balloons die cuts. The banner die cut is from Doohickey volume 9. The sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly clear stamp. The balloons die cuts were made from circle die, tiny bow die from Doohickey volume 13, and string die from Doohickey volume 7.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards Und More Shop Challenge #11 – Anything Goes Celebrate
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #273 – One for the Girls
- Noor Design Challenge - Flowers
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #290 - Sentimental
- Polkadoodles Challenge Week #16 – Anything Goes
- The Ribbon Girl April Image Challenge