Hello! Today I have a new card to share with you. It is a card I created for new Addicted to Stamps challenge. The theme is
I have created this springy pastel pink & blue color combo as it is my favorite one. I used doily die cut from Cheery Lynn Design to add a layer behind the image and decorated the card with mostly paper flowers and ribbon.
The image is called “Lisbeth & Bird” from LDRS stamp. I colored the stamped image with distress ink using no-line coloring technique to give soft and sweet look. The scalloped square frame is from Sizzix die cut.
I also used pink & blue paper flowers to decorate the card.
The word “Smile” is a stamp from LOTV and embossed with white embossing powder.
I would like to enter this card to these challenges.
- Cards und More Shop Challenge #9 – Anything Goes withFlowers
- Creative Inspirations Challenge #269 – Petals & Pearls
- Fussy & Fancy Friday Challenge #182 – Anything Goes
- Noor Design Challenge – Spring
- The Paper Shelter Challenge #283 –Animal Magic
- Paradise of Stamps Challenge #54 – Spring
- Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Week 8 – Anything Goes
- The RibbonGirl March Card Challenge
- Stamping Sensations March Challenge – Close to Nature
- Scrapy Land Challenge #61 – Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting my blog. Have a sweet day!