Monday, February 6, 2017

Romantic Cats

Hello crafty friends! A few months ago, I was the winner at Paradise of Magnolia challenge so I got invited to be the GDT for February challenge. The theme for this month is

This theme is very challenging for me since I love to work with Magnolia stamps. I like to stamp out the images and coloring them. But this theme is totally different. I looked through all the Magnolia Doohickey dies I had then I came up with this idea. Since I’m a cat love and Magnolia has some of cat die cuts, I combine those dies into this card.

Most of die cuts in this card are from Magnolia Doohickey except the word “Love” which is from Simon Says Stamp. I also used Brick Pattern stencil from The Crafter’s Workshop to create the wall of the house. All Doohickey dies are listed below.
  • Doohickey Volume 4 – Window, Big & Small Flowers, Shovel
  • Doohickey Volume 8 – Sleeping Cat, Grass
  • Doohickey Volume 10 – Sun, Honeycomb Balloon
  • Vintage Box Volume 1 - Butterflies
  • Paris Night (Sitting Cat)
  • Lovely Fence
  • Cloud & Flag
  • Insta Love Cam (Hearts)

I really love the scene with 2 cats together. I think they are so sweet and romantic.

Both cats are inspired by my cat couple. At first, I wasn’t sure to use orange color for the female cat because most ginger cats are male. However, I decided to use the colors as my cat couple, male blue and female ginger cats.

I would like to enter this card to these challenges.

I hope you like this card as much as I do. Thank you for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. First your cats and so pretty !
    second what a fantastic card, I cannot believe it is all from die, fab work.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card! Love the spring colors and the dimensional elements! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon SAys Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi this is so pretty thank you for entering our challenge here at cards und more x

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous card! I love this scene you've made here...thanks for joining us at Cards und More xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card, Sai. Love the fun scene and all the die cuttings you've combined. Thank you for joining us at Noor!Design UK challenges.
    Hugs, Karina
    DT member Noor!Design UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Un cute card. thanks for the participation on the challenge of card ans More. Hugs Margrit

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...