Friday, December 30, 2016

My 2017 Planner

Hello crafty friends! It is almost the last day of 2016. Time has gone so fast. Today it’s also my turn to share a project for inspiration at Storie di Timbri blog.

I have prepared myself for the coming 2017 with this project. It is 2017 monthly planner to help me schedule crafting projects. I have printed out monthly calendar into the booklet so my planner is in A5 size. I folded the papers in half and punched the holes along the folded line. Then, I stitched all pages together using chainstitch bookbinding technique.

I have decorated the planner cover with two magnolia stamps. They are “Santa on Christmas Eve” stamp from So Jolly Under the Mistletoe 2009 collection and “Winter Night Background” stamp from Winter 2008 collection. The stamped images were colored with distress ink. I decorated the cover with few only embellishments so that I could write on the left pages easily. Here is my handmade planner.
Magnolia Santa on Christmas eve Winter Night Background

Inside the planner, it is monthly calendar.

I used chainstitch bookbinding technique which I had learned from a workshop last year.

I would like to enter my project to these challenges.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a wonderful holiday!

10 comments:

  1. Wow now this is what I call organised - and so prettily too! Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Country View Crafts, and have a very happy 2017. Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love your Santa and beautifully designed card.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Noor Design UK.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous idea...how wonderful to have your crafting organized in this "crafty" journal!! Beautifully done...thank you for sharing with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck and I hope that you will join us again next challenge!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely planer! Thanks for joining us at cards and more and good luck! Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful planner! I love how you have decorated it. Thank you for joining us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/index.php

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful planner you made! Your hand stitched binding looks gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining in our challenge at Country View Challenges and I wish you a happy New Year!
    xx Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your beautiful creation at Simply Magnolia, good luck and Happy New Year!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A super cute altered diary with lovely colouring. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi this is fabulous thank you for entering here at Cards Und More x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute planner cover. Thanks for sharing with us at winter Wonderland.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...