Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Exciting News!!!


Hello! Today I have exciting news to share with everyone. As I mentioned in my previous post here to apply for Dreamtime Craft Supplies DT call, finally I successfully made it. So I can proudly display this badge on my blog.
Dreamtime Craft Supplies store sells many paper craft products such as patterned papers, cardstock, inks & paints, markers, dies, stamps, and many more. They also have sales promotion on new arrival products and flash sales on Friday. 

We still have some DT spots left. If you are interested to join the team, please find details here. Currently, the team is preparing for the first challenge which will be launched early next week. I hope you can join and have fun in this brand new challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jirawadee,
    We are so proud to have you part of our team. Thank you & welcome :)
    Happy crafting
    xx Lisa xx

    Lisa - Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies
    Dreamtime Craft Supplies Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...